Welcome to the home buyers section for Houston real estate. Fifty-seven percent of home buyers reported that the most important service provided by a real estate agent is helping them find the right home.
The National Association of REALTORS® reports that
- Nearly 86% of home buyers used a real estate agent as an important information source and to assist in the transaction
- Seventy-five percent of home buyers used a real estate agent and/or broker to complete their transaction
REALTORS® provide critical assistance with the home buying process. A REALTOR®:
- Has many state of the art resources to assist you in your home search.
- Provide objective information about each property.
- Help you negotiate.
- Help you determine your buying power.
- Provides guidance during the evaluation of the property.
- Guides you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.